I work(ed) primarily in representation theory, with a bias for topological and geometric methods.
- Equivariant motives and geometric representation theory
with W. Soergel and M. Wendt
- On Euler-Poincare characteristics,
Comptes Rendus 353, Issue 5 (2015), 449-453.
- Some geometric facets of the Langlands correspondence for real groups,
Bull. LMS 47 (2) (2015), 225-232.
- A remark on braid group actions on coherent sheaves,
Osaka J. of Math. 51 (2014), 719-728.
- Affine and degenerate affine BMW algebras: actions on tensor space,
with Z. Daugherty and A. Ram, Selecta Math. 19 (2013), 611-653.
- Affine and degenerate affine BMW algebras: the center,
with Z. Daugherty and A. Ram, Osaka J. of Math. 51 (2014), 257-283.
- Derived equivalences and sl2 categorifications for Uq(gln),
J. of Algebra 346 (2011), 82-100.
(most of these are available on the arXiv, but will probably never appear in an official publication)
Notes from conferences/workshops
Notes from various talks
- Rook placements and Jordan forms (Martha at CU-Boulder, 2013)
- Satake isomorphisms and affine Beilinson-Bernstein localization (Masoud at Freiburg, 2012)
- F to C ala [BBD] (Soergel at Freiburg, 2012)
- Cotangent complexes of moduli spaces and symplectic structures (Z. Zhang at Freiburg, 2012)
- Geometric Langlands for GL_1 (Oliver at Freiburg, 2012)
- Geometric Langlands and Physics (E. Scheidegger at Freiburg, 2012)
- Generic vanishing fails for singular varieties in characteristic p (S. Kovacs at CSU, 2012)
- Kazhdan-Lusztig cells and Calegoro-Moser space (Rouquier at UC-Riverside, 2012)
- Geometric realizations of quantum groups (Yiqiang Li at NCSU, 2012)
- The Hodge theorem as a derived self intersection (Andrei at Buchweitz's birthday conference, 2012)
- Index theory for elliptic operators (E. Van Erp at CU-Boulder, 2012)
- Tensor triangulated geometry (P. Balmer at ANU, 2009)
Notes for/from courses
Some notes that I wrote as a student (graduate and undergraduate) can be found here.
Last updated: 24 August, 2019